Gabe is a skilled professional drone operator, with a focus on cinematic camera movement and storytelling. As a pioneer in the field of aerial cinematography, Gabe sets a higher standard for drone operators in the Film and TV industry, while continuing to learn and grow as new technologies continue to develop.
Back in 2012, Gabe started flying cameras using custom remote controlled helicopters. Since then, Gabe has traveled around the world working on various projects using the latest cutting edge drone technology available.
Gabe's experience includes flying heavy-lift drones with cinema lenses like Panavision, Zeiss and Cooke on cameras like RED and ALEXA MINI. As well as self contained systems like the DJI Inspire 2 X7.
Gabe works with a small group of elite camera operators and pilots who love what they do and have years of extensive experience in aerial cinematography.
Drone packages include a cargo van, camera cart, power generator, communication headsets, director's monitor, and more.
Inspire 1 x5
Ideal for web content and projects with smaller budgets.
Micro 3/4 sensor
- 60Mbps @ 4096x2160 (23.98p）
- 60Mbps @ 3840x2160 (29.97/23.98p)
- 45Mbps @ 2704x1520 (30/25p)
- 40Mbps @ 1920x1080 (59.94p)
- 25Mbps @ 1920x1080 (29.97p)
Inspire 2 x7
The x7 is an amazing camera with the ability to perfectly match the look and workflow of an Alexa Mini.
Super 35mm sensor
CinemaDNG (Aspect Ratio 16:9)
- 6K: 6016×3200, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 12-bit, full FOV
- 4K DCI: 4096×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 12-bit, full FOV
- 3.9K: 3944×2088, 47.95/50/59.94, 12-bit, narrow FOV
ProRes (Aspect Ratio 16:9)
- 4K DCI: 4096×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 10-bit, HQ, full FOV
- 2K: 2048×1080, 47.95/50/59.94p, 10-bit, HQ/XQ, narrow FOV
ProRes (Aspect Ratio 2.44:1)
- 5.2K: 5280×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 10-bit, HQ, full FOV
Alta 8 MōVI Pro
When image quality cannot be compromised a heavy lifter like the Alta 8 can fly an Alexa Mini or RED camera package with cinema glass and FIZ control.
The Alta 8 carries a MōVI Pro that can be mounted underneath or on top of the drone for a variety of drone shots not possible with other systems.
Freefly's technology continues to provide us filmmakers with innovative technologies to move the camera in new ways.